Philip K. Safar
Phil has practiced law since 1987. He initially served as a Judge Advocate with the United State Army while on active duty. He has been in private practice since 1991. Phil enjoys sharing legal information at seminars and community forums. Phil has three daughters. Phil is bilingual in German and speaks basic Spanish. He has served in a number of professional and community activities to include the following:
- Serves as Judge Pro-Tem for Chelan County District Court and previously as Pro-Tem Chelan County Superior Court Commissioner.
- Former Saint Joseph School Board Chairperson/current Parish Member.
- Chair of the Chelan – Douglas Counties Roundtable for the Washington State Association of Justice.
- Former Wenatchee Downtown Rotary Club member.
- Former member of the Wenatchee Performing Arts Center Board.
- Past Chair of American Immigration Lawyers Association (Washington Chapter) – Professional Responsibility Committee.
- Past Chair of the Washington Bar Association Legal Services to Armed Forces Committee.
- Past President of Chelan and Douglas Counties Bar Association (2002).
- Member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association.
- Member of the Washington State Association for Justice.